WAIVER OR CANCELLATION POLICY
When the LEAG GROUP Platform User confirms his/her adherence to any of the tools or services available on LEAG STORE, he/she authorizes his/her subscription to be automatically renewed each month. Eventual withdrawals or cancellations in the purchase of these services / tools or even the acquisition of access to Events transmitted on the platform, will follow the following policy:
- Should the LEAG GROUP Platform User wish to withdraw the subscription to any tool or service available on LEAG STORE, he/she may do so free of charge, provided that within seven (7) calendar days of receiving the login and password for the User's first access to the tool or the availability of the service on the platform (in cases where no specific login is required).
- The waiver will imply the full refund of any amount already charged and the cancellation of future charges. The refund will be made by the same means of payment in which the purchase was made, as specified in the item "Procedures and Deadlines for Cancellation and Return".
- After the end of the period of 7 (seven) calendar days since the adhesion / receipt of the login access, the cancellation can be made at any time without the right to cancel the amounts already paid. For this, the User must deactivate his subscription to the respective service / tool through his control panel (dashboard) on the platform. According to the subscription expiration date, the User will have access to the service / tool previously purchased until the end of the period already paid. After the expiration of the subscription, the service / tool will become unavailable and it will not be renewed, avoiding new monthly or annual fees.
WITHDRAWAL OF THE PURCHASE OF EVENTS
- Should the LEAG GROUP Platform User wish to withdraw the purchase of access to a conference, webinar, course or event of any nature - i.e. that has a punctual and certain date of occurrence for its transmission on the platform ("Event") - he/she may request the cancellation of the amounts paid within 7 calendar days from the date of purchase and provided that 1 (one) business day before the start date of the Event.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances or force majeure, the promoter of the event may make changes to the date and/or time. In these cases, an eventual withdrawal by the User will follow the same rules above, being the period of 7 (seven) calendar days restarted from the communication of the change of the Event and provided that requested 1 (one) business day in advance.
PROCEDURES AND DEADLINES FOR CANCELLATION AND RETURN
- Any request for cancellation, according to the rules described above, should be requested via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The refund of the amounts paid shall be by the same means of payment as the purchase and shall follow the following definitions:
- Bank slip: the refund will be made by deposit in your current account within 10 (ten) working days.
- Credit card: the reversal of the debit will be requested to the respective card administrator, whose processing should occur in your next invoice or the next one, depending on the closing date and the Operator. We remind you that once a LEAG STORE reversal request is made to the credit card company, this procedure is the responsibility of the company.